Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
BrightView is seeking a Business Analyst to join our IT Team whose role will focus on customer-facing technologies. Reporting to the Director of Business Applications, this individual will serve as a liaison between BrightView departments and business units, IT, and third-party vendors. Guided by feedback from customer advisory panels and customer-facing subject matter experts, you will help implement and support technology solutions that enhance the customer experience. Duties, under the general guidance from management and senior team members include gathering requirements, managing projects / work streams of varying sizes, supporting deployed solutions, managing solution-related data and analytics, and consulting on potential future solutions.
You’d be responsible for:
- Understanding the BrightView business model, customer behaviors and drivers of customer satisfaction as it relates to the information they desire of BrightView’s services.
- Understanding the business processes that include customer touch points and participating in projects that help shape technology solutions that augment the customer experience.
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements.
- Serving as point of contact between business users and technical resources.
- Developing use cases, flow charts, functional diagrams, and descriptions to communicate application design specifications.
- Working with the development team to ensure that specifications are understood.
- Communicating technical concepts clearly with non-technical personnel across the organization.
- Communicating with project managers, fellow Business Analysts, and developers to help design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Providing regular status updates and issue escalation to management.
- Organizing assignments and priorities, escalating to management, when necessary, to ensure that project deadlines and customer expectations are met working individually, or in collaboration with other team members, depending on the needs of the project.
- Facilitating IT and User Acceptance Testing of completed solutions.
- Adhering to IT General Controls including Change Management.
- Supporting day-to-day production activities in a complex technical environment consisting of off-the-shelf applications, custom applications, SQL databases, and integrations.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Prior experience working in a service industry as an IT resource and have implemented or supported B2B and/or B2C technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical field with 5-7 years of Business Analyst or related experience, preferably within a services organization
- The ability to develop, foster and support strong relationships with business stakeholders.
- The ability to effectively communicate and drive cross-functional change with a sense of urgency.
- Meticulous attention to detail with an appreciation for relationships between process, data, and business outcomes.
- Excellent analytical, planning, problem solving and organizational skills.
- A solid understanding of data management, data governance, data quality and information security.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerBI, T-SQL.
- Familiarity with software and platforms such as Salesforce, Azure, AWS, ServiceNow, and one or more ERP software package.
- Strong business acumen, technical knowledge, and proven record of success within a rapidly growing fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of SDLC and other application methodologies (e.g., Agile).
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.