Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Compensation Analyst position reports into Human Resources and is responsible for supporting the business in day-to-day and long-term compensation design and execution needs, including market research and analyses, compensation system and process maintenance, total rewards data integrity, and transparent communication. A successful compensation analyst will have strong math and logic skills and be able to help translate various forms of data into functional business tools. The ability to troubleshoot process breakdowns, sustain a strong sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines is critical.
You’d be responsible for:
- Serving as an internal consultant to Corporate and Field HR professionals with regard to compensation administration and compliance issues
- Providing support to field HR related to compensation issues and assists with questions related to pay action guidelines and procedures
- Administering the company’s salary structures, including position system design, job leveling, benchmarking, and assigning jobs to proper pay grades
- Performing job analysis and job evaluations, including FLSA determination for hourly and salaried positions
- Maintaining internal and external compensation data
- Owning job creation and maintenance processes, including system design, communications, audits, and job descriptions
- Partnering with internal functional partners to update/create job descriptions
- Participating in wage and salary surveys; analyzes survey results
- Participating in the development of compensation training programs
- Supporting and administering the nondiscretionary and discretionary bonus and annual professional merit processes
- Maintaining and publishing incentive plan documents, salary structures, and other compensation related documentation
- Analyzing the impact of the company’s financial performance on the incentive award programs, coordinates with Accounting Department to ensure accruals are appropriately posted
- Supporting Long Term Incentive programs, such as Equity and Deferred Compensation
- Administering the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) from communication and enrollment to payroll coordination and purchase
- Performing other compensation related duties/projects as assigned/required
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Management, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related compensation analysis experience
- Strong in verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Word and intermediate/advance Excel (Mail merges, Charts, Pivot tables, Formulas)
- Must have hands-on experience researching, analyzing, synthesizing and interpretation large amounts of data
- Working knowledge of local, state, Federal wage and hour regulations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.