Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Compensation Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Responsible for the design, implementation, and ongoing administration of the company's compensation programs and processes. Partners with and advises HR and business leaders on compensation philosophies, programs, policies and practices to provide information and tools to effectively support human capital and financial objectives for the organization. This position oversees and coordinates job evaluation, structure development, salary administration, design and administration of short term and long term incentives, and executive compensation benefits programs. In addition, the position will support other HR matters within the total rewards scope of work. The ability to troubleshoot process breakdowns, hold vendors accountable to deliverables, sustain a strong sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines is critical.
You’d be responsible for:
- Provide analytical and program management support for pay-for-performance programs to deliver competitive compensation to employees ranging from executive, general manager, sales, and labor positions
- Manage Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP), full stock administration, including vendor management, data integrity, system design and execution, reporting, reconciliations with Finance, proxy support, employee communications, education, and training
- Executes all aspects of the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and Executive Savings Plan (Deferred Compensation), including system management, compliance, and communications
- Evaluates trends, market data, and benchmark surveys to ensure market competitiveness of all incentive programs and salary bands
- Design and maintain the compensation policies and procedures to promote internal equity and external competitive positioning
- Accountable for the compensation management system (merit system) and responsible for the data integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of all compensation related data and reports
- Supervise the Compensation Analyst and related responsibilities
- Collaborate interdepartmentally with HRIS, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Legal, Finance, and Field HR, including:
- HRIS partnership to design and implement new system and reporting solutions
- Talent Acquisition partnership to develop competitive compensation offers for new hires and promotions
- Field and Training partnership on data, communication, and education cascades
- Finance partnership on data, reconciliations, and compliance filings
- Legal partnership on communications, policies, and compliance
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree required with concentration in Human Resources or Finance (Master’s Degree preferred)
- 5 years’ experience in Human Resources or Finance with a concentration in compensation
- Experience with compensation design, modeling, and forecasting; experience administering equity
- Compensation benchmarking and survey reporting experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to interpret and apply Federal and multi-State laws and regulations relating to compensation including FLSA
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- Good communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and customer focus
- Strong software skills including HR information systems, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.