Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Contract Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
This position will be responsible for review, development, execution, preparation and negotiations of contracts for an assigned region(s) of the maintenance business and/or assigned areas of BrightView.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of contract activity for the assigned region(s), market, area or entity with duties ranging but not limited to contract reviews, negotiating contract terms with clients or subcontractors, and drafting or preparing various legal documents, e.g. addendums, amendments, assignments or other correspondence
- Participating in contract related conference calls with external and internal stakeholders, when requested/required
- Tracking all contracts through database and manage version control during the negotiation process
- Handling internal client queries on contract related issues and provide advice or escalate to the Manager, Contract Attorney
- Providing corporate-wide guidance on BrightView Contract Policy and Procedures and appropriate template selection and usage
- Documenting ASC606 risk, opportunities, and strategy and communicate to BrightView Audit in accordance with ASC606 policy
- Researching, supporting, and resolving inquiries regarding contract obligations; revisions; disputes; etc.
- Supporting the preparation of contract data and communicating results to various internal stakeholders
- Partnering with the Manager, Contract Attorney to provide innovative and forward thinking approaches to address contracts issues
- Other projects as assigned by the Manager, Contract Attorney or BrightView Leadership
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Contracts Administration or related educational equivalent and demonstrated success in key skill areas
- JD or minimum of 1 year of legal experience preferred
- Very strong oral and written communications skills with an ability to develop and communicate clear, concise, consistent messages
- Strong organizational skills and sound business judgment
- Ability to prioritize tasks / responsibilities based on the needs of the business
- High Attention to Detail / Critical eye
- Comfortable with databases i.e., ServiceNow; SFDC
- Ability to work comfortably across the enterprise
- Results orientation/initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contracting
- Ability to guide internal stakeholders to the desired outcome
- Increase efficiencies through improving processes
- Ability to convey objectives to colleagues of varying leaders
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.