Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Contract Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
This role handles the day-to-day post-execution contract operations with a primary focus on compliance and validation. This role will also assist with pre-execution review of certain contracts as assigned and bids.
You’d be responsible for:
- All post-execution contract administration for the landscape maintenance division of BrightView, including but not limited to compliance and validation of corporate contract policy and procedure.
- Managing maintenance contract execution and other post-execution contract activities including problem resolution.
- Timely management of Salesforce.com opportunity validation and resolution to initiate sales compensation in accordance with BrightView’s sales commission policy and procedure.
- Being the point of contact for credit applications, Bid/RFP assist and other pre- and post-contract documentation required by external maintenance clients.
- Management of DnB; SAM and other client related portals
- If requested, participate in reviewing and preparing contracts for customers or subcontractors.
- Document management for the maintenance division, procurement, IT, and confidentiality agreements across the enterprise
- Participating as a Contracts Team member to support and implement BrightView’s contract management system including working with the Contracts Team to update templates and provide support to the branches regarding template selection and usage
- Serving as an enterprise wide resource for contract management policy and tools
- Managing and updating the Contract Team’s intranet page(s).
- Other projects as assigned by the Contracts Manager or Sr. Director, Contracts and Operations.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BA in Finance, Compliance or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Very strong oral and written communications skills with an ability to develop and communicate clear, concise, consistent messages
- Strong organizational skills and sound business judgment
- Ability to prioritize tasks / responsibilities based on the needs of the business
- High Attention to Detail / Critical eye
- Comfortable with databases i.e., JDEdwards; SFDC; ServiceNow
- Ability to work comfortably across the enterprise
- Results orientation/initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contracting Ability to guide the field team to the desired outcome
- Increase efficiencies through improving process
- Ability to convey objectives to colleagues of varying seniority levels
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Salesforce.com Experience preferred, but not required
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.