Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Corporate Accountant.
What you'll do:
- Maintain general ledgers and perform the complete accounting close cycle in compliance with established practices and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Examine financial statements and documents for conformance with accounting requirements and principles.
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure completeness and accuracy of consolidated financials
- Assist with preparation of quarterly reporting, including external financial statements, footnote disclosure, MD&A and related support materials
- Provide accounting and financial reporting recommendations and support the drafting of accounting policies to support business, functional and corporate needs.
- Identify any complex operational or technical accounting issues, assisting with the research and preparation of solutions.
- Interact with controllership council and independent public accountants on accounting and reporting matters
- Initiate and support special projects for process improvements to enhance efficiency and performance.
Skills we're seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- 2+ years of experience - public accounting or corporate accounting experience strongly preferred
- Action oriented; thrives in a dynamic environment; takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Precise, deadline-driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills; strategic thinker
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
- JDE, CoStar, OneStream systems use preferred, but not required
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.