CRM Support Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a CRM Support Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The CRM Support Analyst will help monitor and maintain the CRM system and provide end user assistance, including trend aggregation, issue escalation, enhancement recommendations, process documentation, and end user training.
You’d be responsible for:
- Provide user and system support via Chatter and Service Now platforms
- Utilize Power BI to aggregate end user questions and develop action plans to proactively address
- Provide either direct or mass communication regarding solutions, tips, tricks, or processes
- Work closely with CRM Development Team to effectively communicate and triage potential issues along with solutions (Act as Voice of the Field)
- Act as program manager of divisional super user network
- Ensure meeting cadence is met and individual contributors are accountable and engaged
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and document standardized processes
- Serve as a point of contact between end users and technical team
- Train end users where needed, equally relying on and coordinating super user training involvement
- Assist with the creation of training documentation, training calls, and opportunity approvals
- Identify areas of opportunity, determine root cause, and provide a solution
- Ensure enhancements in development meet business requirements
- Provide testing of enhancements and bug fixes through UAT process
- Identify system/process improvements and document requirements for developers
- Help to organize priorities to ensure customer expectations are met
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years work experience in a system Analyst and/or system support role
- Experience using Power BI and SalesForce
- Analytical Thinking and Problem-Solving skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral, written, and facilitation)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.