Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We are looking for a Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to join our Human Resources team, who is deeply curious and passionate about improving the working environment through people and culture. Someone who obsesses about a world that is equitable and inclusive and is passionate about applying the same rigor and analytics to our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts as we do to all other aspects of our organization.
You’d be responsible for:
- Serving as a thought leader in the organization on all aspects of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) bringing innovative, leading edge ideas and best practices
- Designing and implementing a holistic, global, company-wide DEI strategy by identifying key opportunities and gaps to build a multi-year roadmap and establish metrics to measure progress against key commitments and results.
- Partnering with key leaders across the organization more broadly to drive accountability and transparency around targeted systemic improvements.
- People Programs: Integrate a DEI lens across all people programs including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Rewards and Human Resources Business Partners.
- Partnering with key leaders across the company to improve diversity, equity and inclusion, and ensure that we have the right resources to reach our goals and that there is cohesion in our approach and language.
- Working with key leaders on communications to ensure that inclusion is considered and integrated into all aspects of our internal and external communications.
- Corporate Affairs for external advocacy and giving initiatives, as well as media opportunities and partnering on our ESG goals/process implementation.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5 years of experience crafting, building and leading measurable and scalable DEI - focused programs and initiatives.
- Expertise: Strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices and innovations in DEI.
- Strategy to Execution: Developed a strategy, translated that into a roadmap and led successful execution of programs with senior leadership teams.
- Partnership Management: Success guiding senior leadership teams and influencing partners throughout an organization.
- Change Management: Ability to evolve organizational structures (policies, practices, procedures, products, employee groups) and culture.
- Connector and Collaborator: Capable of working with and through others to integrate and implement global programs.
- Influencer: Can expertly identify issues that need to be addressed and diplomatically advocate internally and externally.
- Leader with a point of view: Studies trends in the space, monitors current events and applies that insight to strategy.
- Innovator: Creatively disrupts how the industry looks at DEI, and doesn't just follow a pre-existing playbook, and can execute in a fast-paced and continually evolving environment.
- Communicator: Outstanding communicator and coach, shows empathy, emotional intelligence, and judgement - which make for a trusted partner.
- Dedicated to data insights: Proficient in data analysis and application as it relates to influencing organizational processes and potentially product direction.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.