Blue Bell, PennsylvaniaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a M&A - Director of Integration. Director of Integration will report to the VP of Corporate Development and M&A and will function as a key leader of the M&A team. The individual will lead two field based teams comprised of Operational and HR/Admin experts. As new deal opportunities arise, said individual will coordinate with local leadership and corporate level functional groups to ensure an efficient, organized effort in driving a seamless transition to BrightView policies, procedures and infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate scoping session with local leadership, functional groups and M&A team to deliver a detailed integration strategy aligning with deal terms
- Overall Project Management – manage to integration checklist (responsible for updates, assignment of task owner, completeness and exception reporting)
- Lead weekly calls with seller designates, functional groups, market leaders and the M&A support team to ensure adherence to plan
- Deliver weekly summary to VP of Corporate Development advising of hurdles, milestones, “trailing” tasks and other critical elements requiring escalation
- Maintain/present project based timeline providing “snap” visual of project status
- Balance project delivery requirements with operational challenges – escalate as appropriate
- Heavy Coordination with operations, finance and accounting teams
- Continuously improve, refine and create tools to support change in BrightView policy, procedure, systems and/or infrastructure
Skills we're seeking:
- MBA Preferred; not required
- Demonstrated experience with integrating field based organizations
- 7+ years of project management experience with a proven capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; highly proficient in PowerPoint
- Established people management skills, particularly with de-centralized resources
- Works well both independently as well as part of a team
- Service based industry experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.