Director, Program Management Office
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Director, Program Management Office to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Brightview Team currently has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Program Management Office (PMO). The value-centric PMO will contribute significantly to the success of achieving strategic objectives through the projects portfolio and efficient utilization of the resources.
This position will be based out of Blue Bell PA and is location neutral. Travel can be up to 50%. You will be partnering with the Senior Vice President of Operational Excellence in analyzing the current project portfolio, as well as project management methods, processes and tools for the purpose of identifying strengths and weakness to develop a comprehensive and strategic PMO framework to increase the effectiveness of project to deliver business objectives. The PMO framework will ensure standardized business processes to establish a repeatable process, leveraging methodologies and tools that drive high impact delivery, effective use of resources and communication throughout project lifecycle.
This position will require a senior leader with a strong program management background, strong business and strategic acumen, be pragmatic, data-driven, process centric, continuous improvement and root-cause problem-solving mindset. Additionally, this position will be able to quickly understand the details of programs, understand technical and business issues, and provide hands-on work to bring the program to success. The PMO will have the ability to influence leaders across different business and functional teams and work cross-functionally across the enterprise to be the 'glue' that facilitates project and objective success.
You’d be responsible for:
Project governance framework: PMO establishes a project governance framework to have a structured approach to overseeing projects in Brightview. Collaborates with stakeholders like team members, project managers, steering committee and sponsors. Creates stakeholder roles, responsibilities, and decision-making capacities through the governance structure.
- Support the process of prioritizing and aligning projects to short-and long-term business goals
- Ensure projects are meeting project targets
- Design framework to ensure:
- Developing ROI and project justification guidelines
- Ensuring access to information needed by decision-makers
- Projects stay within the planned key process indications (KPI’s)
- There are ongoing risk assessment and mitigation in every project
- Change management is structured effectively to meet the complexity of a project
PMO Provide strategic program management planning and support. Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
PMO supports prioritization of projects to achieve strategic business objectives. This includes working with strategic management and across business functions, programs and systems to ensure the integrated company project roadmap aligns with desired outcomes.
PMO ensure project resource planning/forecasting is managed through an enterprise resource planning tool to:
- Ensure visibility of resource capacity, competency, and availability of teams and stakeholders
- Forecast capacity vs. demand to identify shortfall or excesses of the resources
PMO mentors and trains project teams. Engaging teams from develop through execution to ensure success of projects and adherence to the framework parameters. This includes an evaluation of project performance to KPI’s, targets and objectives.
PMO enables continuous improvement. Assessing strength of project management within Brightview by facilitating knowledge transfer and lessons learned that can be applied improving the existing project management office framework.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Ability to work successfully in a diverse and hierarchical team environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Build effective working relationships inside and outside the group
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Goal oriented, practical, with a positive “can-do” outlook to balance fast-paced complex environment
- Lean/Kaizen and/or Six sigma experience (advantage)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (advantage)
- A minimum of five years' experience in project management
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a management/leadership position (advantage)
- PMP Certification by the Project Management Institute (advantage)
- Significant experience in business process modeling (advantage)
- Demonstrate a consistent record of accomplishment and driving initiatives to completion
- Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Project, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Teams, Visio, etc.).
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.