Finance Director, FP&A
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Finance Director, FP&A to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Leading the design and oversight for budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling, and financial target setting for the Enterprise
- Coordinating with internal teams to build and maintain operating and financial forecast models focusing on key business metrics
- Owning financial performance analysis and reporting, partnering with the operating segments and Corporate functional departments to drive visibility, predictability and accountability
- Providing reporting and analytics on monthly financial results, including budget/forecast versus actual comparisons
- Supporting SEC financial reporting work streams in collaboration with investor relations and corporate accounting teams
- Identifying areas of opportunity to implement planning and analytical best practices, including development and support of key performance indicators
- Improving performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, issues and deliverable
- Leading & developing a team comprised of senior and junior level analysts
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 10 years of business experience including FP&A role supporting business units/divisions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Expertise in corporate finance, with strong experience in financial statement analysis
- Experience in constructing budgeting and forecasting processes and models
- Excellent communication and strong leadership skills to effectively collaborate across cross functional teams
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team member
- Comfort preparing and presenting information to the executive team
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems and a strong attention to detail
- Advanced in MS Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, charts) and PowerPoint
- Experience in a matrixed organization preferred
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.