Financial Analyst, Procurement
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Procurement Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Procurement Team serves more than 275 of BrightView's business units and branches and is responsible for supporting operations and managing company spend, while ensuring that all materials are acquired at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability, and value.
You’d be responsible for:
- Analyzing and managing large data sets; including data mining for new rebate opportunities to support operational and sourcing decisions
- Performing timely and accurate rebate reconciliation and analysis; preparing rebate reports and projections based on analysis
- Presenting ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to management
- Efficiently administering vendor contracts in various categories including direct and indirect materials.
- Drafting and developing new supplier programs
- Analyzing RFQ and RFP responses
- Procurement project organization and administration
- Supporting vendor relationships and agreements
- Developing and maintaining necessary records and files
- Significant Excel usage required
- Designing and developing Power BI dashboards
You might be a good fit if you have:
- College degree or minimum 2 years of equivalent experience of analyst type work
- Advanced Excel proficiencies must include the ability to accurately consolidate multiple data sets from several database sources, and be able to clearly summarize large data sets through use of but not limited to pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, index matches, and formulation as needed.
- Experience utilizing and building Power BI dashboards.
- Ability to develop innovative, dynamic and accurate reports based on changing business needs.
It would be great if you also have:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communications and critical thinking skills.
- Work with partners to resolve disputes and handle urgent requests.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic, organized and self-motived.
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to a variety of partners and customers in complex and demanding situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.