Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Instructional Designer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Instructional Designer is responsible for the design, development and implementation of BrightView learning solutions. The Instructional Designer collaborates with business partners to design, develop and deliver tailored curriculum and program offerings that will improve organizational performance and support the professional growth and development of BrightView team members.
You’d be responsible for:
- Acting as a Training Lead and Instructional Designer in the creation of learning solutions and training programs for BrightView.
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content using effective instructional design principles.
- Managing the curriculum development life-cycle from identification of requirements, design and development, to implementation and evaluation.
- Designing learning solutions and develop curriculum for classroom, E-learning and virtual instructor-led training.
- Collaborating with the project team and SMEs on solution development.
- Developing appropriate evaluation techniques to measure impact and success.
- Developing implementation plans to support the deployment of learning solutions.
- Providing oversight and ongoing program management of identified training programs.
- Managing and maintain content and programs within a learning management system and vendor learning portals.
- Partnering with the Talent Management team on enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Leveraging strong project management skills to ensure the attainment of project deliverables and timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Instructional Design or Training Development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in learning and development designing learning solutions.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, facilitation and learner-centered activities.
- Experience developing blended learning solutions for different learning modalities (i.e. classroom training, eLearning, virtual, on the job training, etc.).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to partner with SMEs and deliver solutions to all levels of the organization.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with relevant software, multimedia design and authoring tools such as Microsoft Office, Captivate, Articulate. Knowledge of learning management systems and virtual learning platforms ie. Zoom, GoToMeeting.
- Flexible and willingness to adapt to a changing environment.
- Position will be located in Blue Bell, PA.
- Ability to travel (10-20%)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.