IT Procurement and Project Administrator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an IT Procurement and Project Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
As the IT Procurement and Project Administrator, you will provide administrative support for day-to-day procurement activities and projects. Procurement responsibilities include processing purchase orders, renewing contracts, coordinating software license audits / renewals, maintaining vendors in the ERP and ITSM systems, generating financial reports, and reconciling accounts. Project administrative support will include maintaining projects via IT’s project management system (ServiceNow), completing project documentation, tracking expenses, coordinating resources, and generating scorecards and reports.
Your strong attention to detail, superb communication and documentation skills, and administrative support experience will bring you success in this role!
You’d be responsible for:
IT Procurement Support
- Purchasing: Manage all purchasing related to IT equipment, software, consulting, maintenance agreements, and project payments. Review, screen, code, and process Purchase Orders and invoices for IT and field offices.
- Renewals: Coordinate, communicate, and support enterprise software and hardware renewals with affected business units.
- Vendor Maintenance: Add / change vendors, and audit purchases against vendor statements of accounts.
- Journal Entries: Prepare, validate, and submit to Finance approved accruals and journal transfer requests.
- Audit Support: Provide IT financial information as needed to BrightView Accounting and Finance teams, in support of annual audits.
- Budgeting: Support annual IT budgeting and planning processes and prepare monthly accounting reports to reflect actual vs. budget spend progress.
- Inventory Maintenance: Reconcile IT inventory against purchase records to ensure alignment.
- Reports: Prepare inventory, accounting, vendor, and other reports as needed.
Project Admin Support
- General: Administer projects via IT’s project management system, create and complete project documentation (e.g., Fact Sheets, Resource Plans), track and manage project expenses, coordinate resource requirements, and process contractual documents (NDA, Scope of Work, Service Agreements).
- Methodology: Maintain and adhere to IT PMO and M&A processes / procedures to ensure Discovery, Planning, Staging, Go-Live, and post go-live activities are completed with high-quality results.
- Task Management: Work with project task owners to drive tasks, obtain updates, capture / escalate risks, and coordinate activities.
- Financials: Verify project invoices, track project spend, and create forecasts.
- Reports: Generate scorecards, status reports, and provide management updates.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- In depth experience with advanced Excel features, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial transaction processes.
- Basic knowledge of project management terminology, tools, and processes.
- Strong organizational skills, and extreme attention to detail with a laser focus on quality.
- Exceptional and proven interpersonal and written communication skills. Must enjoy working with a wide variety of team members, of varying skills and personalities.
- Quick learner, with a strong desire to learn new technologies and business solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of advanced education.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, preferably for a large and / or public company.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, SharePoint, and Visio
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Financial System
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.