IT Service Management (ITSM) Administrator
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an IT Service Management (ITSM) Administrator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
As the IT Service Management Administrator (ITSM) you will have responsibility for day-to-day support, maintenance, and health management of BrightView’s service management solution; i.e., ServiceNow. You will troubleshoot issues and support enhancements for forms, service portals, workflow / approval processes, reports, password self-help, orchestrator, GRC, and other modules as they are implemented. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and customer support / communication skills will serve you well in this role.
You’d be responsible for:
- General Support – Maintain, configure, and enhance BrightView’s ITSM Service Now platform. Process inbound support requests and enhancements, associated with the ITSM.
- CMDB – Maintain the integrity of IT’s asset inventory / CMDB. Monitor related health checks / exception reports and address discrepancies.
- Exception Reports – Monitor data integration and automation process error reports and take corrective actions.
- Report Creation – Create and maintain custom reports and table views, either scheduled or ad-hoc.
- Service Catalog Updates – Maintain and update the Service Catalog with current prices and offerings.
- Invoice System – Maintain the IT invoice management system by adding / changing vendors, owners / approvers, GL codes, etc.
- License / Transaction Management – Maintain the license management system to ensure accurate license data is available for informed decision making.
- Workflow / Approver Maintenance – Maintain the workflow and approver functionality, used by on-boarding, separation, and numerous other critical business processes.
- Forms and Workflows – Modify and create incident / request / portal forms and workflows as needed.
- Email / Message Templates – Modify and create email message templates, and ensure the correct templates are used for associated processes / workflows.
- GRC / Audit Maintenance – Support annual audit activities by generating reports, writing custom search queries, and conducting research as needed to show user access history / behavior.
- Software Development Lifecycle – Adhere to IT Application Development Standards to maintain secure code, generate test scripts, and follow strict change / release management.
- Technical Documentation – Maintain thorough documentation for all new solutions, customizations, scripts, and integrations.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 1 year experience working as a ServiceNow Administrator, preferably for a large / public company.
- Able to interface with customers of varying technical knowledge to gather requirements, and resolve support tickets.
- Highly logical, with good working knowledge of process and workflow design.
- Strong triage and problem-solving skills, and works well under pressure.
- Basic experience preparing user-friendly documentation, based on technical concepts.
- Comfortable working with contractors and vendors as needed for projects / complex problem resolution.
- Working knowledge of VBA, Excel Macros, Power Shell, relational databases (e.g. MySQL), SDLC, SOAP, ODBC, REST API data integrations, and LDAP (Active Directory).
- Experience with cloud based application platforms as a service (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Service-Now).
- Experience with mobile platform development and design.
- Knowledgeable of change and release management processes.
- Minimum of 2 year relevant technical degree preferred, not required.
- ITIL v3 certification preferred, not required.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.