Jr. Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing access queue in Service Now for new user set up, access changes and user deactivation for Salesforce CRM, Oracle CPQ, DocuSign and RingDNA platforms
- Conducting system testing as part of the development lifecycle and during system upgrades
- Designing and implementing a process to monitor, correct and prevent data issues in the CRM platform
- Reassigning roles and profiles as needed to reflect organization changes or users’ new duties.
- Managing / updating records to ensure proper ownership
- Troubleshooting user issues related to workflows, approval issues or visibility
- Running field utilization reports to identify any new sources of data pollution.
You might be a good fit if you have experience with:
- Documenting processes, and providing technical support for users
- Developing of system training documents to ensure user success
- Incident and bug tracking ticket management
- Communicating with process leads and regional champions regarding system changes and improvement initiatives
- Working closely with CRM technical support team and vendors on new features and functionality
It would be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Passion for technology and automation
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Programming language or Salesforce.com Admin ADM201 certified
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.