Manager of IT Business Applications
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Manager of IT Business Applications to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Manager of IT Business Applications will drive efficiency and value through thoughtful use of technologies by leading IT service delivery across multiple functional departments. In this role, you will partner with key functional leaders and IT team members to achieve organizational objectives through deployment and support of technology to drive growth, retention, and efficiency.
You’d be responsible for:
- Serving as a business relationship manager and a trusted advisor to internal business partners, leading regular formal and informal discussions to develop and execute multi-year IT roadmaps.
- Managing a team of IT resources, contractors and third party vendors for project implementation, production support, and routine enhancements.
- Overseeing projects through direct participation as well as defining and building teams of internal team members and external partners.
- Leading all aspects of the project lifecycle: inception, project definition / plan, initial kickoff, requirements analysis and design, development, testing and implementation.
- Maintaining flexibility towards waterfall, agile, and hybrid approaches to project implementation.
- Partnering with the business after project implementation concludes to promote, measure, and grow adoption to ensure maximum value is received for the investment.
- Developing plans to support and enhance systems efficiently subsequent to implementation.
- Consulting, advising, and challenging senior leadership on process and performance opportunities regarding growth, customer interaction, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that IT service delivery teams are operating smoothly and efficiently to support functional areas to achieve organizational goals.
- Serving as a leader of IT application change management process.
- Proactively identifying risks and managing mitigation plans as required.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience in application development, business analysis, project management, or a similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership of IT teams – including project management, process improvement, and performance management.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills to influence your team, senior leadership, peers, and business partners.
- Demonstrated success at leading solutions that solve business problems; ability to influence the opinions and approach of business and IT team members.
- Extensive experience in translating business requirements into practical solutions
- Ability to educate and guide others on architectural standards, principles, methodology, technology trends.
- Experience in IT business application support and service delivery.
- Experience managing team of full-time staff and contractors.
- Experience in vendor negotiation and management.
- Ability to effectively communicate and drive cross-functional change with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Experience with diverse 3rd party software and development tools, ranging from ERP solutions to custom web development and mobile technologies.
- Experience with best of breed software solutions and cloud services. The following are a plus: Salesforce.com, Oracle CPQ Cloud, ServiceNow IT Service Management and Customer Service Management, Azure Application Development and Power BI Business Intelligence solutions.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.