Marketing Automation Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, BrightView is seeking an experienced, process-driven, technically proficient Marketing Automation Manager to join its team. This person should have strong project management and attention to detail skills to improve and create process, manage marketing own systems, and deliver marketing automation demand generation campaigns. You will be responsible for leading marketing automation and CRM for current and upcoming digital marketing campaigns with an emphasis on campaign strategy, asset development, workflows, process creation, performance and optimization.
You’d be responsible for:
- Owning BrightView’s instance of our marketing automation platform, Hubspot
- Leading, strategizing and executing measurable demand generation programs via Hubspot and Salesforce
- Project management, quality control, and developing marketing emails and outbound campaigns using provided content
- Regularly monitoring and reporting on digital campaign performance and using key analytics to help identify opportunities for improvement
- Creating and updating process documentation for campaign and reporting consistency and uphold best practices for campaign implementation with other team members
- Supporting campaign list creation, cleaning and analysis for optimal performance
- Understanding the BrightView HubSpot and Salesforce integration and enhancing it
- Liaising with outside marketing agencies
- Supporting strategy, processing and deployment testing for marketing owned items within Salesforce
- Staying current on the latest digital, mobile, automation and social marketing trends, and consistently making proactive suggestions for how to incorporate them into marketing programs
- Effectively communicating to customer and prospects through appropriate technology platforms
- Managing end-to-end digital projects
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Marketing automation experience, HubSpot preferred
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of Google digital tool set, such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Adept at analyzing data and using it to communicate with key stakeholders
- Technological problem solver
- Excellent process and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.