Marketing Data Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the Marketing Business Analyst, BrightView is currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to join its team. This individual will serve as a gatekeeper for Marketing-related data and work with the Marketing Business Analyst to organize data so stakeholders can understand and use it to make strategic business decisions and to increase quality and targeted marketing campaign lists. Responsibilities will include finding and assembling data sets related to website traffic, audience engagement, marketing targets, campaign performance tied to revenue, and other areas for the purpose of enabling better decision making to drive improved performance for marketing programs. Overall goals include creating and optimizing campaign lists and dashboards that support effective digital programs and executive alignment. This position can be based in Blue Bell, PA.
You’d be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and launching new reports and dashboards according to business requirements
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing data into a usable format
- Streamlining the data collection infrastructure
- Data documentation
- Marketing list creation and data quality control
- Working with cross functional teams outside of Marketing, such as IT, CRM and Sales, to gather required data
- Supporting ad-hoc marketing data requests for stakeholders throughout marketing and executive leaders
- Having a strong sense of urgency and commitment, seeks to drive efficiency through process improvement and focus on core deliverables
- Balancing business requirements with technical feasibility, legal requirements and sustainability
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, economics, finance or technical discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing analytics experience, particularly in digital marketing
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment a plus
- Assertive, intellectually curious and continuously driving towards excellence
- Analytics software experience, such as Power BI
- Knowledge of database languages, especially SQL
- Spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Mathematical and statistical skills to help gather, measure, organize, and analyze data
- Workflow programs, such as Visio or Lucidchart
- Understands data structure hierarchy
- An understanding of digital marketing KPIs
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation Systems is a plus but not required
- Technological problem solver
- Excellent process and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel about 5-10% of the year as needed for training and meetings
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.