Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Procurement Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Procurement Team serves more than 275 of BrightView's business units and branches and is responsible for supporting operations and managing company spend, while ensuring that all materials are acquired at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability, and value.
You’d be responsible for:
- Designing and developing Data Visualization (ex: Power BI, Tableau, etc)
- Analyzing and managing large data sets; including data mining to determine usage, trends, and for new rebate opportunities to support operational and sourcing decisions
- Performing timely and accurate rebate reconciliation and analysis; preparing rebate reports and projections based on analysis
- Presenting ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to management as requested
- Developing & analyzing RFPs and responses
- Developing Buyer’s Guides for key categories
- Efficiently administering vendor contracts in various categories including direct and indirect materials.
- Assisting in agreement renewals / negotiations
- Drafting and developing new supplier programs
- Procurement project organization and administration
- Supporting vendor relationships and agreements
- Significant Excel usage required
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- College degree required (minimum Associates degree in Finance or statistics)
- Advanced Excel proficiencies must include the ability to accurately consolidate multiple data sets from several database sources, and be able to clearly summarize large data sets through use of but not limited to pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, index matches, forecasting data trends and data formulation as needed.
- Experience utilizing and building Power BI dashboards, utilizing Alteryx or other analytical software.
- Ability to develop innovative, dynamic and accurate reports based on changing business needs.
It would be great if you also have:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communications and critical thinking skills.
- Work with partners to resolve issues and handle urgent requests.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Energetic, organized and self-motived.
- Consistently provide a high level of customer service and professionalism to a variety of partners and customers in complex situations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.