Sales Operations Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the SVP Of sales, this position is responsible for supporting sales related programs, initiatives, and analytics across BrightView.
Candidates for this role must have experience manipulating large sets of data to discover trends and make recommendations. The role will work cross-functionally with multiple departments including field sales, national sales, marketing, operations, finance, and IT to support the rollout and continued optimization of internal business needs. This position will make recommendations on best practices for our Sales systems and the related processes and training associated with them. The ideal candidate will be able to recognize and understand the relationship between clean data, clear & efficient processes, and reporting.
The Analyst level position is expected to be a critical thinker and the ability to learn very fast. S/he must be able to navigate the roles, reporting, and reality of the business in the field.
You’d be responsible for:
- Advanced analytics to support overall business decisions
- Preparing & presenting data analysis for audiences ranging from field sales memberships to senior leadership
- Calling out abnormalities and trends in data to identify business opportunities and best practices
- Developing key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business
- SFDC end user support and training document management
- New hire SFDC system and process training
- Processing adoption, compliance, and communication
- Collecting feedback from the team for process and system enhancement requests
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Ability to use advanced techniques in spreadsheet and database management (Excel/Access).
- Salesforce.com certification appreciated, but not required.
- College degree required.
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills; including documenting business processes, and use cases and business requirements.
- Extreme level of attention to detail.
- Patience to work with a variety of people with varying technical skill levels.
- Excellent Excel skills. Must be able to perform analytics on large data sets.
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to compose reports for use by sales management.
- Strong problem solving, judgment, and organizational skills.
- Technically savvy.
- Talented multi-tasker.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Highly focused; able to execute on one-off projects as well as on routine tasks.
- Team player
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from management.
- Fluent Salesforce.com user.
- Must be able to build custom reports and dashboards.
- Must be able to speak the Salesforce.com language in order to make recommendations for processes and communicate effectively with our Business Optimization team.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.