Senior Financial Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Performing financial reporting and analysis on behalf of the Maintenance Services Segment
- Identifying trends in financial performance, identifying risks & opportunities, and providing recommendations for improvement
- Preparing & standardizing reports and projections based on analysis
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to core FP&A functions such as forecast, budget, financial close & analysis, key deliverables, strategic initiatives and other ad hoc tasks
- Cross-functional business partner with Sales, Ops, and other core business unit leaders to provide data and help drive strategic decisions
- Researching and resolving Business Unit(s) inquiries
- Performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Finance, Accounting, Business or related Bachelor's degree; MBA or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of P&L analysis experience and/or Public Accounting background
- Experience in a matrixed organization and willingness to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Excel modeling, PowerPoint presentations and other financial software (VBA macros a plus)
- Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
- Strategic thinker with ability to influence and “tell the story” with empirical data
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.