Senior Financial Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Analyst, Sales & Incentives to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Sr. Analyst, Sales & Incentives serves as the key support role for the Maintenance Services business calculating, modeling, analyzing, and performing technical training on sales pay and related sales data. The position communicates and partners across multiple departments and all levels of the organization. The ability to troubleshoot process breakdowns, be accountable to deliverables, sustain a strong sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines is critical.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing sales incentive calculation, audit, approval, and pay process for all Maintenance sales incentive plans
- Executing sales incentive guarantees, exceptions, and claw backs
- Answering questions and communicate status regarding the sales incentive process and calculation details with Human Resources, Finance, and Field Operations partners
- Resourcing for sales team member questions regarding their sales incentive calculation and the payment process
- Modeling existing plan design, potential design changes, and pilots for cost impacts and ROI
- Tracking and analyzing sales pay trends, including payout flow, top performers, exceptions, guarantees, and thresholds
- Designing and executing sales incentive calculators and tools for sales team members
- Supporting launch and maintenance of sales incentive systems and tools
- Identifying areas of opportunity and strategize solutions for sales incentive processes
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization
- Improving performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in analytics role, sales compensation or finance experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems and a strong attention to detail
- Advanced in MS Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, charts) and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate across cross functional teams
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team member
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.