Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter – Regional to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
This role will be an integral part of BrightView’s recruiting team and will serve as a critical enabler of the Company’s on-going organic growth strategy. BrightView has a need to identify, attract and hire world-class leaders into BrighView and driving the company to academy level. The result of our continued growth has created an opportunity to increase recruiting resources.
Our recruiting team represents our BrightView’s culture; we are hands-on and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our ability to identify strong talent and the satisfaction of working alongside some of the brightest experts in our industry. As such, this individual will be a member of a highly capable, highly engaged recruiting team. The team works directly with Regional business managers, and Vice Presidents to support the practice hiring their Regional talent needs.
You’d be responsible for:
- Partnering with organization Leaders in order to support and deliver upon Regional recruitment strategy.
- Building upon and develop Regional recruitment process and strategy
- Developing and executing senior level searches via direct and indirect outreach efforts, in addition to leading and conducting searches at all levels.
- Working closely with BrightView leaders and hiring managers in developing an understanding of their current and future hiring needs.
- Providing comprehensive, timely and innovative fulfillment tactics in response to requests from the recruiting team. Requests could include meeting talent demand for a particular need or identifying key players.
- Generating hard to find leads and potential candidates to recruiters through recruiting and networking/cold calling.
- Identifying creative sources and channels to surface diversity candidates.
- Proactively identifying candidates and sources for active requisitions while tracking intel and research (name gen) for future needs.
- Developing and maintaining extensive and effective network of professional associations within the industry to ensure a continuous flow of candidates.
- Leveraging all resources including professional networking tools and applies advanced internet mining techniques to source candidates.
- Managing external search firm relationships.
- Reporting market intelligence and trends, both national and international, as appropriate.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of candidate development experience working as a full-life cycle recruiting.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Self-motivated and results-driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with peer group, clients, as well as candidates.
- Displays a high level of energy, creativity and independent thinking.
- Provides consistent and specific measurables, fostering a culture of accountability.
- Works efficiently using resources and processes to ensure productivity.
- Understands and follows HR guidelines and principles as they pertain to recruiting and hiring.
- Ability to support multi-site of geographically dispersed facilities. Travel up to 20% may be required
- Proficiency in candidate development techniques and ability to source creatively.
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize according to client needs.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and leadership.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to effectively work with diverse personalities in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Ability to understand changing practice/technologies and subsequently be creative in finding candidates to fit those parameters.
- Proactively engages in departmental discussions to identify opportunities /needs for improvement, across all areas of recruitment.
- Strong affinity for collaboration; a successful track record of being an effective team player.
- A superior sense of urgency with the demonstrated ability to deliver results.
- Strong business acumen; fluent grasp of those business issues which are most common.
- Superior communications skills: in both written documents and presentations.
- Superior reporting skills.
- Ability to succeed in fast paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks, as well as to delegate where needed.
- Strong conceptual, as well as quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Flexibility and responsiveness in managing multiple projects in sometimes high-pressure situations simultaneously
- Work as a member of a team as well as be a self-motivator with ability to work independently
- Plan, direct, and coordinate work activities of others
- Frequently communicates with clients and coworkers and must be able to share information effectively
- Working proficiently in an office and remotely
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.