Staff Accountant (HYBRID)
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Processing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparing and enter monthly journal entries in accordance with company policies
- Providing detailed analyses and explanations of transactions
- Providing audit support to internal/external auditors and corporate tax team
- Identifying areas of process improvement and lead implementation of process changes
- Assisting branches and other cross-functional teams with accounting related questions
- Supporting regional finance leaders and market controllers as their centralized accounting team
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of relevant staff accounting experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Precise, dead-line driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- JDE or Oracle experience a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.