Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Systems Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Systems Analyst is responsible for security and access management for BrightView’s CRM System. They would work very closely with the CRM technical team, including the Application Developer and Business Analyst, to understand user challenges and bugs and identify areas for improvement. The successful candidate would be process-oriented and able to create reports and dashboards to monitor system utilization. This role will report to the Manager of Application Development. The successful candidate will perform data management activities and play a support role for the end-user.
You’d be responsible for:
- Manage new user setup, access changes, and user deactivation for Salesforce CRM, Oracle CPQ, DocuSign, and RingDNA platforms
- Facilitate data migration from legacy systems
- Conduct system testing as part of the development lifecycle and during system upgrades
- Reassign roles and profiles as needed to reflect organization changes or users’ new duties
- Manage/update records to ensure the proper ownership
- Document processes, and provide technical support for users
- Troubleshoot user issues related to workflows, approval issues, or visibility
- Interface with end-users to communicate the resolution of production issues
- Run field utilization reports to identify any new sources of data pollution
- Incident and bug tracking ticket management
- Perform other related duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for technology and automation
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Programming language or Salesforce.com Admin ADM201 certified
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.