Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Tax Accountant to join our team.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns for all legal entities of the company in various jurisdictions
- Preparation of annual business personal property tax returns/renditions
- Review personal property assessed values and file appeals where required
- Processing and tracking payments for personal property tax bills
- Researching tax law and tax rate changes
- Analysis of A/R and A/P entries for all legal entities to assure compliance with state and local sales and use tax law
- Maintaining accurate tax rate files within the ERP system
- Filing business license applications and renewals
- Other miscellaneous filings and administrative tasks
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
While not mandatory, it would be great if you also are:
A well organized, highly motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer experience required. Strong background in Excel preferred. Must be team-oriented and have the ability to multi-task, problem solve and work within deadlines.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.