Langhorne, PennsylvaniaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Porter. You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes. You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention, doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here at BrightView, we appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
What you'll do:
- You’ll contribute to the many activities that make grass, flowers and client relationships bloom. Using a variety of equipment such as mowers, blowers, clippers, and edgers to create and prep soil for plant placement
- Daily tasks would consist of weeding, hang pruning, flower care, general debris clean up
- This is a direct report position April through November in the Andora/Roxborough/Manayunk area
- The position is a part time porter position working Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Skills we're seeking:
- Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-50 pounds often
- You must be at least 18 years old, enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with landscaping equipment
- Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics
- Must have reliable transportation to the job site
- Competitive hourly salary
- Paid uniforms and PPE
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.