Langhorne, PennsylvaniaAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Regional Finance Manager. BrightView offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for motivated Finance professionals. This position provides the unique opportunity to build and develop analytical skills.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the regional team to provide subject matter expertise, measure key metrics, and provide insights to operational leaders to drive desired outcomes
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage through profit & loss statements and synthesize trends and identify areas of opportunity
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, forecasting, job performance and other issues and deliverables
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Adhoc financial reporting and analysis as needed
Skills we’re seeking:
- Finance, Accounting, Business or related Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of P&L analysis experience
- Experience in a matrix organization
- Expertise with excel modeling and utilization of financial systems
- Proficiency PowerPoint presentations and other financial software
- Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to travel as needed to support operations regionally (Northeast)
- Proactive, independent, flexible team player
- Ability to train and provide direction on financial concepts with the operational team
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.