Regional Key Account Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Key Account Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the inception, coordination and implementation of the sales and marketing efforts for key strategic accounts. The primary objective of this position will be to ensure that BrightView has a sustained, long-term, loyal relationship with these key accounts. This individual achieves client satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView. The Key Account Manager will work closely with Branch/Regional/Corporate teams to facilitate the development of detailed strategies for each account, which will include the coordination and management of any additional resources as necessary in the execution of those plans.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining long-term, loyal client relationships, which lead to 100% renewals of each account, within the national customer portfolio
- Implementing appropriate ongoing communication to build and maintain relationships with key strategic accounts
- Identifying areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue
- Leading and facilitating the resolution of customer problems or concerns through the Branch/Divisional teams
- Coordinating with Branch teams nationally to develop, manage, and execute Request for proposals (RFP) and Requests for information (RFI) for assigned key accounts
- Ensuring new customer accounts that have been sold, are transitioned to the service teams successfully
- Facilitating the implementation and maintenance of customer contracts
- Assisting in improving the communications, planning, and interactions between key accounts and the Branch teams
- Assisting in lost customer analysis efforts to determine cause and evaluate impact on the business
- Developing and coordinating new strategic customer sales and relationships based on referrals, networking, and coordination with Branch/Regional teams
- Leading in developing proposals for significant new sales opportunities
- Leading presentations for new strategic accounts
- Building and maintaining a network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain new prospects
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of prior sales, management and leadership experience. Preferable within the industry or local marketplace
- Minimum education of a four year degree in a business related field and/or equivalent experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- High level of interpersonal skills to help foster and develop relationships that will continue to help grow the business base and create opportunities for future growth
- Proven analytical, presentation, and negotiation skills both externally and internally
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills
- Experience working with customers that have a national footprint
- Ability to generate customer solutions and proposals that are on point, creative, and that stay consistent with the brand image of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.