Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Retention Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Regional Retention Manager will be responsible for the ensuring the overall improvement of client satisfaction and retention within an assigned area. The primary objective of this position will be to ensure that BrightView has a sustained, long-term, loyal relationship with clients and to ensure our account management team is developed in alignment company expectations. The Regional Retention Lead will work closely with Branch/Regional/Corporate teams to facilitate the development of account managers. This role is client focused support for Account Managers, AM training and development, mentoring and administering the CRM reports and usage.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop account managers to ensure they focus on intense customer focus
- Develop and manage a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” with AMs to ensure quality and service expectations are up to client and BrightView expectations.
- Partner with the branch Account Managers to lead and facilitate the resolution of client issues or concerns as needed
- Manages/ coordinates the timing of the CSAT for Land and Snow and reviews Super Six and Red Flags with teams.
- Proactively listen to branch needs with key accounts in a market and coach AMs on problem resolution to retain clients.
- Help manage and update the SVP on the top 25 largest land and snow renewals each year and make sure they have everything needed to renew
- Identify and pursue head room opportunities with key clients. Coach AMs on Client Partnership Plans.
- Coach and develop teams to ensure positive net new growth.
- Assist in improving the communications, planning, and interactions between key accounts and the Branch teams. Leverage tools such as Client Partnership Plans and Brightview Connect are in place to help branches grow enhancement sales.
- Ensure proper CRM utilization by teams to enhance client experience with BrightView and making it easy to do business with across the region.
Operations and Employee Management:
- Partner with branch operations/ account managers/ business developers to ensure that all the proper hand-off procedures are implemented according to contract specifications.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with account managers to meet client needs and demands.
- Attend 2 MFP calls per month per market to align financial and client goals and be a part of the branch solution to client issues or concerns
- Client advocate who balances client needs with branch leadership.
- Oversee client satisfaction for the region and partner with branches in key branch client renewals.
- Ensure market retention goals met by maintaining meaningful relationship with key accounts and coaching AMs through difficult situations.
- Mentors, trains and support account managers in the region with price increases, estimating support, problem resolution, CRM use, partnering for the region with marketing/design/DOO/Sales and other support functions.
- Lead & Maintain up to date knowledge of CRM to ensure client activities and notes are current in the branch.
- Review and understand CSAT trends for the branches within the assigned area/ territory and share info regularly and follow up on resolution.
- Partner with marketing and sales to ensure growth measures are met with in the region.
- Partner with the account managers and administrators to maintain satisfactory accounts receivable levels from a client perspective
- Assisting in the preparation of price increase analysis and discussions; coordinate receivables and collections with branch administrative team (as needed).
- Connect with branches during month end close and other MFP meetings to ensure proper retention needs are met.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by VPGM/SVP/VP of Sales
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 or 4 year degree in a landscape or business related field or equivalent experience in a similar service industry
- Minimum 7 years of in construction or landscaping industry;
- Minimum 1 year of management experience within the landscape or service industry
- Must be able to travel within the assigned territory to visit designated client properties
- Demonstrates ability to function successfully in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills- proficient in excel
- Ability to create and foster a team oriented environment
Computer Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and programs including; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, proficient in CRM , PowerBi and Outlook
- Experience with mobile applications and software including but not limited to; retrieving email from a mobile device, accessing and using mobile applications, taking and sharing pictures; QSA tools and CRM.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.