Snow Applications Analyst
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Snow Applications Analyst to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Snow Applications Analyst is responsible for maintaining, enhancing and providing user support for several key snow tools and processes. The Snow Applications Analyst works with the Regions’ Snow Leadership Teams and various BrightView support functions (IT, Administration and Legal) to ensure the continuous improvement of BrightView’s centrally based snow business tools.
You’d be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot/analyze user issues: respond to snow database-related help tickets, emails, calls
- Recommend, develop and test changes and improvements; work closely with BrightView IT and third-party software developer for implementation
- Write and perform User Acceptance Test Plans during application development, testing and production roll out
- Provide field training: maintain and update user guides, communicate changes to users, conduct field support training, both on-site sessions and remote webinars
- Manually update jobsite data from E1 and service partner data for each snow branch/market
- Troubleshoot and analyze user issues: respond to all service partner service order related help tickets, emails, calls
- Serve as ombudsman between BrightView legal and Region snow leaders regarding Snow Service Partner contracting compliance. Interact with Service Partners to ensure requirements are fulfilled.
- Assist/Coordinate SOX compliance audits and data retrieval
- Document and archive all service partner related documents: Master Agreements, Certificates of Insurance (COI) and Service Partner Service Orders
- Request renewal certificates as policies renew, review COI’s for compliance; communicate with insurance agents and branches on compliance deficiencies
- Communicate with BrightView Accounting to set up new snow vendors in E1 and payment term modifications
- Place and lift snow vendor payment holds on all non-compliant vendors
- Ensure that all Snow Service Partners meet BrightView compliance by cross referencing Accounts Payable reports of all snow subcontractor related payments to the Snow Service Partner database
- Review snow contracts for proper execution and terms.
- Review, add and update contract terms, conditions, and rates for Contract Verification in the Snow Database
- Coordinate with BrightView legal on changes to all snow related contract documents and publish to field
- Provide applicable documents for slip and fall claims: client contracts, service partner master agreements, service order and COI’s
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 or more years’ experience in Snow Administration
- Snow Business Background: snow operations, contracting formats and process for both Client and Service Partner, Administrative functions (billing, accounts receivable, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional, supportive, and effective manner
- Attention to detail, focus on accuracy
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask and prioritize items effectively
- Flexible on schedule to accommodate branch teams and workflow
- Results oriented / self-motivated / strong initiative
- Ability to work independently
- High level of efficiency – complete tasks promptly, while maintaining accuracy
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.