Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Enhancement Supervisor to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Enhancement Supervisor schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective enhancement services to clients. Enhancement Supervisors also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, design and client meetings as needed as well as sell enhancement services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own. The ES will oversee a commercial landscape portfolio and multiple service teams. The ES will be responsible for training and developing these individuals by providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
You’d be responsible for:
- Understanding client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager(s) and Enhancement Manager
- Managing all landscape enhancement services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work
- Inspecting properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare a specific action plan for service
- Understanding irrigation systems, identify necessary repairs or adjustments, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party
- As necessary, performing hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands
- Implementing and enforcing BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment
- Ensuring proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires
- Communicate, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees
- Hands-on training and supporting of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Focusing on safety and monitor safety records
- Maintaining and managing all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases, and service schedules
- Ordering materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries
- Requesting purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines
- Conducting site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- Driving and maintaining our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports
- Maintaining and scheduling company equipment for repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Operation of various power tools, ie: backpack blower, rototiller
- Building vendor relationships
- Assisting with Enhancements and Snow Removal operations
- Plant identification desired
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 years or more of landscape install experience
- 1 year (minimum) experience managing multiple crew
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.