Project Manager, Landscape Enhancements
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Project Manager - Enhancements to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Project Manager - Enhancements manages and builds large scale commercial landscape site development projects from inception through completion.
You’d be responsible for:
- Success at uncovering customer’s “points of pain” and developing solutions
- Building relationships with owners, clients, architects, general contractors and subcontractors
- Working with the operations team members to leverage their expertise with yours
- Manage cost reports, analyze budget variances and recommend strategies to lower project costs
- Working with construction team to ensure all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a standard of quality
- Reviewing labor quantities and phases to facilitate accurate project tracking
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly job billings
- Assisting in preparation of change orders and coordinating receivables and collections with office administrative management team
- Serving as main point of contact and advisor to customer on project installation issues
- Providing customers with clear information pertaining to all products and services.
- Ensuring all jobs are completed according to plans, within budget and according to deadlines
- Delivering timely and accurate reports, financials, schedules and budgets on a regular basis
- Inspecting all field work; analyze and resolve problems
- Managing labor force & subcontractors to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Attending Month End Close and support MFP reviews.
- Participating in Monthly and Year end Budgeting
- Coordinating equipment needs with VPO and REM’s
- Providing standard methodology in collaboration with VPO and EM’s for estimating
- Maintaining accurate daily and weekly Foremen, Enhancement Manager and Superintendent activity logs
- Updating production tracking reports, AEW report and generate other reports as needed
- Dispatching of labor and equipment to job sites
- Ensuring entire branch operates safely and efficiently at all times and staff is results-oriented and operates as a team
- Managing equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensuring all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications & drawings and are within budget and on schedule
- Communicating company goals to management and employees
- Partnering with sales team on lead generation and on transition maintenance projects
- Mentoring, training and supporting enhancement managers in the region with estimating support, procurement of materials and plants and the enhancement process for the region
- Partnering with Development, D.O.O. Design team in region and Brightview Design Group and D.O.T. with purchasing and training
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics, integrity and promote the company culture, in particular, safety, quality and customer service
You might be a good fit if you have:
- B.A (preferred) in Ag Business, Horticulture, Landscape Maintenance, Plant Science or 4 years equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in construction estimating
- Advanced experience and working knowledge of design principles, estimation and plan take offs
- A valid driver’s license
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Cal Comp (or similar) Estimating Technology
- Comfortable using CRM/Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to identify and resolve customer issues
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
- Qualified Applicator License preferred
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.