Regional Human Resources Business Partner
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Regional Human Resources Business Partner to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Regional Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for delivering HR support across the Region and partnering with frontline managers & enabling the business to deliver its objectives. This position will be responsible for executing the HR strategies as it relates to talent management, talent acquisition, employee relations and project management within an assigned area of the region. This role will be responsible for building collaborative relationships across the business in order to execute the strategies of the HR function. Competency in the following core areas- training/development, organizational effectiveness/development, succession planning, employee relations, investigations, compliance, metrics/analytics, project/program management
You’d be responsible for:
- Be a strategic and tactical contributor by delivering comprehensive, practical human resource solutions to the leaders and team members in field operations.
- Support multiple field operations by aligning HR strategies and executing through strong influential leadership.
- Drive and foster positive team member relations through proactive roundtable formats, engagement surveys, and market action plans; ensure increased retention and reduced turnover aligned to company needs.
- Effectively manage & monitor team member relations to ensure compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures as well as state and federal legal requirements; resolve EEO complaints and litigation; conduct investigations or directs investigations as needed and resolves employee grievances and complaints
- Coach, counsel and develop business leaders, managers and team members to modify behavior and results.
- Track, monitor, analyze and communicate information relative to HR related activities within the business; partner with others as appropriate to act on emerging issues and trends.
- Lead the company’s talent management process for the business; rigorously drive talent planning, succession planning, 9-box, market assessments in order to develop a talent action plan.
- Promotes & ensures compliance.
- Facilitate focus meetings & other communication forums, to diverse audiences, presenting information in clear & concise manner.
- Ability to translate company operational procedures and practices into written policy.
- Is an ambassador for the BrightView culture, purpose & values.
- Performs other duties/ projects as assigned.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business, or related field required.
- MBA/PHR/SPHR preferred
- 5 years of progressive HR management & /or human resource generalist experience
- Ability to support multi-site of geographically dispersed facilities.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, communication and teambuilding skills.
- Build strategic working relationships
- Change agent: ability to quickly adapt to change and flexibility to adjust to business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business operations and HR practices, trends, issues.
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to achieve required results, timely and cost effectively
- Effective planning, organizational skills, time management and prioritization; attention to detail
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to travel up to 15-20%
- Adaptability, strong learning agility
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Knowledge of training techniques and classroom presentation skills
- PC Literacy & working knowledge of Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, Internet
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.