Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
This role will work closely with and support our Regional Sales Team to establish, maintain, and grow target strategic accounts.The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. We are looking for someone who can take the lead on the coordination of projects, work with team members throughout the organization, and support the sales process from start to finish. Exceptional organizational and communication skills, along with impeccable attention to detail are a must for this role.
You’d be responsible for:
- Assisting Regional Sales Team in pursuing and securing new business
- Interpret and analyze Request for Proposal (“RFP”) documents
- Obtain and report supporting data
- Supply and keep up to date standard message focused answers to RFPs and Request for Information (“RFI”)
- Organize and manage the Lead Referral Program to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Drafting, managing and coordinating RFP responses, proposals, and presentations.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations that are client and Executive Leadership facing
- Compose and develop specialized client proposals as needed
- Driving activities between the Regional Sales Team & Marketing Team
- Support implementation of National Marketing efforts
- Collaborate and execute on National Tradeshow activity, Sales Marketing Collateral, and strategic marketing e-Mail campaigns
- Accessing and managing customer portals (both external and internal)
- Managing communications between clients and the field teams
- Coordinating the internal sales process among different internal teams
- Communicate with and collect data from branch teams when necessary
- Follow through using standardized reporting forms and workflows.
- Manage the commission reports and calculators—work with sales team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of processing
- Salesforce.com power-user and trainer
- Collaborating with multiple branch teams for new client transition programs
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource for branch teams as it relates to client administrative processes.
- Provide training when necessary for branch teams.
- Develop and maintain timelines for implementation of new work
- Monitor reports and portal sites for branch compliance and alert branch/management teams when teams are not in compliance with defined process or timelines.
- Capture and maintain key information on existing accounts; internal and external client contact lists
- Miscellaneous support of Regional Sales Team and Leadership
- Weekly reports
- Assist in onboarding new personnel
- SME on process and workflow
- Meeting Coordination/Planning
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of prior marketing, sales support, or customer service experience within the organization, the industry or marketplace.
- Minimum education of a two/four year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
- CRM Database, Marketing Automation (e-Mail function), and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player with ability to take direction and work independently when needed
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to ever changing business needs and priorities Ability to work cross functionally across all levels of management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.