Bluffton, South Carolina
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Account Manager Enhancements who will be responsible for managing the installation of upgrades for commercial landscape maintenance accounts. Account Managers have a strong work ethic, enjoy interacting with the public and oversee multiple large commercial clients.
What you'll do:
- Support Account Managers by deploying or installing enhancements sold to clients.
- Develop team members and build a supportive team environment
- Demonstrate and role model the Company’s Leadership Behaviors
- Ensure client satisfaction through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Manage multiple enhancement projects
- Sales enhancement services, coordinates with other branch team members and clients to ensure that enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Understand basic horticultural concepts and irrigation
- Ensure and promote a safe work environment for team members, clients and the general public
- Maintain monthly budgets; report results to management
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Proficient in preparing estimates and proposals
- Procure and order necessary supplies enhancement installations
Skills we're seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Installation experience, managing crews and multiple projects experience required.
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- General knowledge and understanding of how to read architectural plans
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of drought tolerant landscape is a plus
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic
- Prefer Bachelors degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Design experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.