Senior Production Manager
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Production Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Senior Production Manager (SPM) schedules and directs employees and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to clients. SPMs also support the Account Managers in estimating and budgeting as needed and develop and coach more junior members of the Customer Service Team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Understanding client needs via regular communication with the Account Management Team
- Ensuring that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView standards
- Managing all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work
- Inspecting properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service. Adjust schedule as needed and follow up.
- Monitoring irrigations systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party
- Monitoring all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems
- As necessary, performing hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands
- Implementing and enforcing BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment
- Working with Account Management team to identify staffing needs, hire new crew, and prepare daily crew schedules
- Ensuring proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and new hires
- Communicating with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees
- Hands-on training and supporting of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Focusing on safety and monitor safety records
- Maintaining and managing all required administrative systems, including time sheets, and service schedules
- Coordinating with Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases consistently updated with current client information
- Ordering materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries
- Requesting purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including a minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 2 year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of practices related to horticulture and landscape maintenance execution
- Knowledge of the cultural requirements for plant material found in the local market
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.