Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Porter to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
•The Porter will be responsible for executing site level tasks on BrightView’s client sites.
You’d be responsible for:
- Keeping the premises of BrighView’s clients’ grounds in clean and orderly condition
- Light landscaping
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing BrightView
- Assist maintenance team with snow removal (as applicable)
- Physically walk the property on a frequent basis and remove litter
- Clean and rake shrub areas; shovel mud when necessary
- Use blower to keep sidewalks and walking areas clean of loose grass and brush Repair and replace windows, screens, sliding glass doors, etc
- Driving to designated areas in vehicle and picking up trash with trash grabbers
- Other Duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- At least 18 years old
- May require a valid Driver’s License
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Em