Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Landscape Foreman to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
A Landscape Foreman will be responsible for managing the installation of upgrades for commercial landscape maintenance accounts.
You’d be responsible for:
- Conducting weekly job site inspections
- Completing job site checklist
- Installation of required materials for landscaping/irrigation/site development
- Scheduling delivery of materials and equipment
- Crews production rates, quality control and safety
- Assisting in job scheduling and coordination of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all employees are attending the weekly tailgate meeting
- Confirming that all employees are operating safely at all times including reviewing potential traffic hazards; performing hard hat checks and safety gear checks; underground alert reviews; other trades hazard review and performing general public safety checks
- Maintaining a hazardous communication folder including all relevant forms for chemicals used on the job site
- Reporting reckless or dangerous activities to job Superintendent; notifying Safety Office of any accidents and submitting accident reports according to Company policy
- Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Ability to lead others and manage crews
- Able to be certified in first aid
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Minimum 3 years construction site experience
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (mulch, fertilizer, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload burlaps with plant cuttings onto trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.