Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Concrete Laborer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
An Account Manager Enhancements will be responsible for managing the installation of upgrades for commercial landscape maintenance accounts. Account Managers have a strong work ethic, enjoy interacting with the public and oversee multiple large commercial clients.
You’d be responsible for:
- Assisting cement masons and perform all other miscellaneous labor tasks
- Must be able to take directions and complete tasks
- Practicing workplace safety
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience including but not limited to: reading a tape measure, prepare grade for concrete, layouts forms, tie rebar, shovel concrete, strip and clean forms
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. (lumber, rebar etc.)
- Ability to load/unload trailers (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.