Director of Sales
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Director of Sales to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Director of Sales creates and executes realistic sales strategies for their assigned territory.
You’d be responsible for:
- Guiding team to source and close new business to regularly meet and exceed
- Hiring, training, managing, coaching, and disciplining Regional Sales Leaders
- Developing action plans for key accounts for both immediate and long-term revenue opportunities across the territory
- Tracking and managing sales pipeline and account activities in Salesforce.com
- Working directly with the sales team to develop, promote, and support initiatives to achieve budgetary planned sales target
- Creatively approaching customer events and connections to ensure high ROI vs expense and customer centric approach is accomplished
- Developing data analytics to decipher areas of opportunity with penetration, create strategic plans; influence stakeholders and report out on results
- Cultivating relationships with current and future customers to impact business results
- Being a key contributor in setting sales strategy in terms of service offerings
- Participating in industry events and conferences
- Evaluating market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of territory sales and profitability
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing
- 5 years’ experience managing a sales team
- Drive and ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Strong presentation and customer service skills required.
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization required.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to meet sales quotas and deadlines, and use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
- Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
- Strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.