Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Mechanic.
What you'll do:
- Perform maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small engines
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Ensure that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair equipment on job site and shop
- Communicate with office and field in regards to maintenance issues
- Travel to job sites when needed for onsite repairs
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction equipment repair
- Vehicle maintenance & repair experience on commercial vehicles both gas and diesel
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Welding & Fabrication experience a plus
- Valid Texas Drivers License
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
- Ability to load/unload trailers (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Practice workplace safety
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Competitive salary ($18-$20/hr.)
- Uniform provided
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.