Regional Business Specialist
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a BVG Regional Business Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The BVG Regional Business Specialist will ensure all vendor invoices are processed and paid according to company policy and any problems or questions relating to accounts payable are answered or resolved. The position will also be responsible for managing payroll for multiple branches and hundreds of team members. Lastly the position will develop strong relationship with our clients to ensure timely payment for our services.
You’d be responsible for:
- Executing accounts payable and document processing
- Interacting with branches and cross-functional teams on accounts payable matters
- Identifying areas of process improvement and lead implementation of process changes
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in accordance with documented SOX controls
- Ensuring payroll is processed according to our Company policy and any problems or questions relating to payroll are resolved or answered.
- Processing payroll in accordance with company policies
- Reviewing and screening branch timecard entry for accuracy
- Entering data into payroll system accurately and timely
- Maintaining positive relationships with branch offices and company suppliers to ensure accurate and timely Client invoicing/billing.
- Preparing timely month-end closing activities.
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing accounts payable, accounts receivable and/or payroll
- JDE or Oracle experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook email)
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.