Dallas, TexasAPPLY NOW
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Sales Estimator Intern to assist in reviewing plans and preparing bid information for commercial landscape and irrigation projects.
What you'll do:
- Gathering, calculating and compiling take off data for use in bid proposal estimates
- Assist in preparation of routine estimates and detailed cost estimates for the Business Development team.
- Maintaining current and accurate information on prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Utilizing standard estimate computer software to present information to management
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity
- Shadowing Estimator and Sales Leaders to understand bidding/selling process.
Skills we're seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated to work on tasks
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage deadlines, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer