Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Site Superintendent to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Coaching, evaluating and training staff and field workers in the performance of landscape construction services
- Inspecting all field work; analyzing and resolving problems
- Managing labor force & subcontractors to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Maintaining accurate daily and weekly Foremen and Superintendent activity logs; updating production tracking reports and generating other related reports as needed
- Dispatching of labor and equipment to job sites
- Managing equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensuring that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications & drawings, are within budget and on schedule
- Meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers – working with staff to ensure same
- Working collaboratively with others; fostering a positive “people oriented” environment
- Evaluating employee safety data and promoting safe work practices or conditions; r ensuring employees attend weekly safety meetings
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with landscape, concrete, irrigation and construction production techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management or related
- Expert knowledge of construction tools, machinery and equipment
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.