We’re looking for an Equipment Operator to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include trucks, front end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, trenchers, backhoes, loaders and other pieces of equipment. Equipment Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by policies and procedures.
You’d be responsible for:
- Operating heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Performing daily safety and maintenance check.
- Cleaning heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
- Ensuring heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
- Advising Foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs
- Participating in routine maintenance
- Practicing workplace safety
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in equipment operating
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.