Irrigation Construction Foreman
We’re looking for an Irrigation Foreman to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Managing employees and oversee production in the field
- Ensuring a safe environment for other workers and vendors, clients and for all employees
- Operating construction equipment such as trencher, mini-excavator, skid steer, etc.
- Reporting any problems with job site or equipment immediately
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in irrigation
- Knowledge of blueprints
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.