Irrigation Construction Laborer
We’re looking for an Irrigation Laborer to join our team.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
- Capability to assist trenching / digging / back filling when needed
- Understanding of how to cut and glue lateral pipe, assemble fittings, install drip tubing
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
Here’s what to know about working here:
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.