Landscape Construction Foreman
We’re looking for a Landscape Foreman to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Installation of required materials for landscaping/irrigation/site development
- Scheduling delivery of materials and equipment
- Crews production rates, quality control and safety
- Assisting in job scheduling and coordination of subcontractors
- Ensuring that all employees are attending the weekly tailgate meeting
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 3 years construction site experience
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Ability to lead others and manage crews
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.